Pursanova has developed a state-of-the-art Water Treatment Systems, that are environmentally sensitive solutions for a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial, agriculture and livestock water use applications.
Our Blue Housing is made using a very high quality reinforced polypropylene for strength and resistance to chemicals. Our #1 High-Density Sediment Media is made of a variety of materials. Wound string or cord, polypropylene, polyester, cellulose, ceramic, glass fiber, and cotton are among the most common. Our #2 GAC/KDF85 is a mixture of the Activated Carbon that is made in Germany to properly remove chemicals/additives and KDF85 to address heavy metal without the use of chemicals. Our #3 Activated Carbon Block is made with the same high-quality carbon media and we use German made binders to make a solid block to address chemicals and also achieve a clean and clear natural water appearance, as any clean and healthy water should look like.
Installation of Pursanova Complete Home Water Treatment System at Point of Entry [POE]
Benefits of the Complete Residential Water Treatment:
Scaling / fouling:
• No scale formation
• Existing scale is dissolved and washed out Corrosion:
• Less corrosion (< 1 mpy) due to changed physical properties of the water.
• Existing corrosion will dissolve and washed out. Algae & Bacteria:
• Without deposit, the habitat of algae and bacteria is destroyed and the fertility decreases.
• Usually less than 100 CFU (colony forming units) without the use of biocide.
• Provides clean, healthy drinking water; makes food tastes better, skin becomes healthier.
• No residue left on surfaces [rinse with cold water], cleans dirty pipes and maintains cleaner pipes connected to the system.
• Water heaters operate more efficiently, wasting less energy.
• Produces cleaner water for appliances.
• Your clothes will be cleaner and dishes will shine.
• Bacterial levels in sewer and septic are dramatically reduced or eliminated.