The PursaFusion is a small stick that contains several types of mineral ores to conveniently provide you with Pursanova water. Just place the PursaFusion into a bottle or container of water for an activated and invigorated taste.
PursaFusion contains natural ores which diffuse rich mineral constituents coupled with far-infrared rays and anions. This Ion Stick activates and invigorates any bottled, filtered, or tap water. Using the hydrogen reduction PursaFusion Stick, hydrogen rich water can be produced through its reductive effects. The end product is a healthier, more nourishing and hydrating water—just the way nature intended.
Measuring Dissolved Hydrogen Concentration
The dissolved hydrogen concentration of two containers containing 1 pint (approx. 500ml) of tap water were measured at the beginning of the trial, one month later, and three months from the start of the trial. One container was loaded with hydrogen activation ores, the other with a magnesium based product.
1. Before using your PursaFusion, soak it in hot water (NOT boiling water) for 2 minutes and then rinse with tap water
2. Use one PursaFusion Stick for 1 Liter (34 oz.) water (4 sticks for 1 gallon of water)
3. For best results, drink activated water 30 minutes to 2 hours, or overnight after putting the PursaFusion in a bottle/container
• Small, white dissolved substances are rarely generated in the water. If you see any, they are just minerals, and there is nothing to be concerned about. Please replace the container with new, fresh water.
• Drink fresh activated water frequently.
• Do not use the PursaFusion stick in boiled water.
• Do not break open the mineral housing to make alternative uses for the minerals.
• Do not use detergent when you wash the PursaFusion.
• Replace the PursaFusion after one year of use. WARNING: Please keep the PursaFusion Stick out of reach of infants and children.